get a quote
When it comes to electrical projects we are the experts in designing the lighting and the electrical routing in your building. We know how to plan the best routes quickly and effectively and are also committed to giving you the best experience possible
Why CI for Electrical
C I has an electrical division complete with highly skilled technicians specializing in professional installation for projects of any scale.
For example, check out our video below of our team installing the lighting system inside Detroit’s own Ford Field!
We pride ourselves as a DTE trade ally and work alongside several other utility companies to guarantee the systems put in place are compatible with the utilities your service provider offers.
Throughout the project, our electrical team communicates with our engineering team to confirm that the systems designed on the engineered plans are carried out correctly on-site to ensure an accurate install and a smooth inspection.
After installing electrical systems, we understand proper maintenance is essential. Therefore, we create regular service agreements with our clients even after our work is complete to ensure the systems in place are getting the attention required to operate successfully for years to come!
C I Electrical crew installing LED lighting on Ford Field stadium roof.
Our Electrical Services Include:
- Complete electrical project engineering
- Estimating and scheduling new installations
- Modifying existing systems
- Field surveys of existing systems with recommendations of improvement
- Single line electrical diagrams
- Electrical power distribution systems
- Main substation planning
- Motor control center layouts
- Branch circuit and panel scheduling
- Providing field engineers and technicians for monitoring new installations
- Fault current and coordination studies
- Indoor and outdoor LED lighting
- Electrical floor plan layouts
- System troubleshooting
- Existing system documentation
- Electrical check-out and start-up
- Electrical gear and installation services